Wordreference.com deskbar plugin » Quick translation tool
Deskbar-wordreference is a plugin for the GNOME deskbar applet.
It allow translation of a word or a phrase using the wordreference.com website.
How to use it
The word you want to translate must be precede by a keyword indicating the translation you want ().
Valid keywords are:
- deen, for an german to english translation,
- ende, english to german,
- enes, english to spanish,
- enfr, english to french,
- enit, english to italian,
- enru, english to russian,
- esfr, spanish to french,
- esen, spanish to english,
- espt, spanish to portugese,
- fren, french to english,
- fres, french to spanish,
- iten, italian to english,
- ptes, portugese to spanish,
- ruen, russian to english,
2 special keywords en and es does not translate, but show the word definition, respectively in english and spanish.
- enfr:geek translate the geek word in french
- Dowload the source from my subversion repository: http://guillaume.bour.cc/svn/deskbar-wordreference/
- Or simply download the archive: deskbar-wordreference-0.1.tar.gz
Then untar, execute the makefile, and select the module from deskbar-applet preference window.